Who we are
Our website address is: https://sustaineddialogue.com.
CRDF Global is committed to safeguarding Personal Data you provide to us and for ensuring this data is processed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Personal Data, as defined in this Notice, refers to any information that relates to an individual who can be directly or indirectly identified. Examples include, but are not limited to, names, contact information, identification information (such as passports or national identification cards), date of birth, ethnicity, gender, biometric data, banking information, credit card information, and health information.
We are committed to the following principles in the collection, handling, processing, and usage of your Personal Data.
· Lawfulness – We will have a lawful basis for collecting and using your Personal Data.
· Transparency – We will provide you with specific details about why your information is being collected as well as how it will be used, disseminated, and stored.
· Fairness – We will process your Personal Data in a way that is fair.
· Consent – Consent is of utmost importance to CRDF Global. You must explicitly and intentionally authorize the collection, use, and storage of your Personal Data for specific purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will comply with your request.
· Purpose Limitation – We will collect your Personal Data for a specified, explicit, and legitimate purpose and not further process the data in a way that is incompatible with that purpose.
· Accuracy – We will collect your Personal Data in a manner that ensures its accuracy and relevance to the purposes for which it is collected. You are encouraged to inform us if your information changes, so that we can keep this up to date as necessary.
· Data Minimization – We will collect only the minimum Personal Data needed for a specific purpose. We will not collect unnecessary Personal Data.
· Data Integrity and Security – We will always take appropriate steps to protect your Personal Data.
· Accountability – We will comply with applicable laws and regulations and demonstrate our compliance through the implementation of documented policies and procedures.
· Storage Limitation – We will only retain your Personal Data for the use and purpose for which it was collected.
· Data Sharing – We will share your Personal Data with other entities only under the following circumstances:
o When we engage data processors (such as travel agencies, payment processors, and other such services) to process it on our behalf to enable transactions authorized by you including the booking of plane tickets, processing payments, or similar activities.
o When required by law or regulation (such as for export control reviews, due diligence, or in response to valid request from competent legal authority or court).
o When authorized by you at the time we collect your personal data.
What Data Do We Collect?
CRDF Global may collect the following data from you depending on the nature of your engagement with us:
· General Personal Information: Name, Address, Phone Number, E-Mail Address, Professional Title, Employer Name, Business Address, Country of Citizenship, Resume/CV.
· Identification Information: Date of Birth, Passport Information, Driver’s License/Government Identification Information, Social Security/Tax Identification Number.
· Financial Information: Bank Account Information, Credit Card Information.
· Demographic Information: Gender, Nationality, etc.
· Other Information: Photo/Video Image, Audio Recording, etc.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
CRDF Global directly collects information you voluntarily submit via numerous methods including:
· Use or view of our website via your browser’s cookies. See section 7.
· Through secure online forms completed and submitted by you.
· Via secure e-mail.
· Via third party platforms or applications.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Your data will be used solely for the purpose(s) you agree to at the time of its submission. Uses may include:
· To register your participation in a CRDF Global event or conference.
· To notify you of funding or other opportunities of potential interest to you.
· To conduct due diligence as required by applicable law.
· To book transportation, lodging, or related arrangements on your behalf.
· To prepare contractual agreements or related documents between you and CRDF Global.
· To process payments to you.
· To provide you with general information about CRDF Global programs and activities.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
As is true of most websites, certain information is automatically collected when you visit us to browse through our site, read pages, or download information. The information includes:
· The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website;
· The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
· The date and time you access our site;
· The pages you visit; and
· Whether you linked to CRDF Global’s site from another website, and the address of that website.
This information is used to optimize your digital experience when accessing CRDF Global web sites and online platforms.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How do we store and how long do we retain your data?
CRDF Global securely stores your data in systems that meet stringent security standards and are only accessible to staff with a legitimate need for this information.
Your data will only be retained for the period necessary to complete the business purpose for which you provided and authorized it, unless required by law or court order.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
CRDF Global is committed to ensuring you are aware of your rights in relation to your personal data. In submitting your personal data to us, you have the following rights:
· Right to Access: You have the right to request that we provide you with copies of your personal data that is in our possession.
· Right to Rectification: You have the right to request we correct any information you believe is incomplete or inaccurate.
· Right to Erasure: You have the right to request we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
· Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
· Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request we transfer your personal data that is in our possession to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
To submit a request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
CRDF Global regularly reviews our privacy notice and will update this notice accordingly. This privacy notice was last updated November 30, 2023.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, the data we hold on you, or if you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact us at email@example.com.